Convention and Meeting Agenda
FLORIDA STATE COUNCIL ANNUAL MEETING EVENTS
Live Stream Open Session Convention Agenda from St. Vincent Ferrer Catholic Church, Delray Beach, FL
Noon May 23, 2020
1. Welcome by State Deputy
2. Opening Prayer by State Chaplain
3. Overview of the results of the Virtual Annual Meeting - announcement of the elected state officers for the 2020-2021 Fraternal Year; announcement of the elected delegates to the Supreme Convention for 2020; announcement of the resolutions passed; any other significant business approved.
4. State of the State Address by the State Deputy
5. Announcement of the names of the Family of the Year, Council of the Year and Knight of the Year awards as well as the State Deputy's Special Achievement Award for 2020.
6. Holy Sacrifice of the Mass - Celebrated by the State Chaplain and possibly joined by Bishops of the jurisdiction via webcast.
7. Drawing of the 2019-2020 Florida K of C Charities, Inc. Charity Raffle and announcement of the prize winners.
View on the Florida State Council Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kofcflorida/ and The Florida State Council YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0aref73b_rOdtGJXLgf4TQ?view_as=subscriber