Worthy District Deputies, Grand Knights, and Brother Knights:
Per Florida State Deputy instructions we will:
- Print a 2020 Convention Report Book (mailed prior to the Online Convention)
- Print a 2020 Convention Program Ad Book (distributed with Convention bag)
- Distribute convention bags to all convention Delegates, Officers, Staff and Dignataties at a later date
The Florida State Council requests every Brother Knight be involved with support of the 2020 KofC Florida State Council Online Convention Advertising and Sponsorship solicitation effort. This effort helps to offset costs of the online convention and distributed materials.
DISTRICT and TRIBUTE ADS
The Time Is Now for the 2020 116th Florida State Council Convention Program Book District ads submission. Deadline April 13, 2020
All DD's are respectfully requested to place a $500 full page ad in the program Book. This is accomplished by soliciting each of your councils for their proportional share.
- DDs - Fill out the attached 116th Convention Program Book Order form (attached) and return to George A Hayek with a check made to the 'Florida State Council'
- Attach a separate Word document (attached) using Arial 12 font with your District Council & Assembly information in the following format:
- Council # and name
- GK name
- FS name
- Chaplain name
- Same for Assemblies and Columbiettes
- Commercial Business Ads are encouraged.
ADVERTISING OBJECTIVE - offset the virtual convention costs and present a fresh online convention experience.
ONLINE SPONSORSHIP OFFERINGS
All Brother Knights are encouraged to solicit and promote their businesses, commercial businesses, and related organizations for the purpose of partnering with the Florida Knights by Advertising in the Convention Program Book and Donate Convention Bag Promotional Items.
Links below are the KofC FSC Advertising and Sponsor Offerings.
Review the offerings and present them to everyone your know - Brother Knights, Brother Knight business owner, Commercial Business Owners with affinity for our principles, Non-Profit Corporations that do similar work and Service Providers in other fields of endeavor aligned with KofC.
Sponsor vetting process done by the Marketing committee along with the State Advocate.
Let do it! – State Goal $25,000
George A Hayek
KofC Florida State Council