2021 June Membership Incentives
Florida State Council
2020-2021 Fraternal Year
All Star Recruiter – Drawing for $1,000.00 for an individual
- Every active member of the Florida Jurisdiction, in good standing, who is the registered proposer of a minimum of Two (2) prospects, during the month of June 2021 will qualify for entry into the drawing for $1,000.00.
- Proposer must be indicated on the application form as the "Proposer" along with his membership number.
- Minimum of two (2) candidates for qualifying.
- Candidates must either join as E-Members or take the Degree of Charity, Unity and Fraternity prior to the end of the month.
- There are no carryovers into July.
- After the close of applications on June 30, the names of qualifying proposers will be placed in a hat and a drawing will be conducted during the State Organizational Meeting in July.
- Winner of the incentive will receive an incentive check in the amount of $1,000.00 in the mail, typically one week after the announcement.
All Star Recruiters – Drawing for $5,000.00 for a Council
- Every Council in good standing is eligible to participate.
- Council must show that they have recruited ten (10) new members, through the degree of charity, unity & Fraternity into their council.
- Council form 450 must indicate date of entry and council number.
- All degrees must take place prior to June 30, 2021.
- Councils that qualify will be entered into a drawing for $5,000.00 which will take place at the State Organizational Meeting in July.
- Council Winner of the incentive will receive an incentive check in the amount of $5,000.00 in the mail, typically one week after the announcement.